CARPET STEAM CLEANING
$39.99 per room
- Inspection and testing
- Dry Light Soil Extraction
- Fibre Rinse
$59.99 per room
Move Outs - Light Stains & Spots
- Inspection and Testing
- Subsurface Heavy Soil Extraction
- PH Balanced Rinse
$79.99 per room
Heavy Urine & Odor Removal
- Inspection and Testing
- Super Heavy Extraction
- Rotovac Cleaning 1000 RPM
(Stains, Spots, Pet Urine & Odour Removal)
Add On Services
Stain Removal - $19.99 - $39.99 Each Stain
Spot Removal - $19.99 - $39.99 Each Spot
Pet Urine Removal $19.99 - $49.99 Per Spot
Odour Removal $19.99 - $49.99 Per Spot
WHY CHOOSE PHCS?
At P.H.C.S. we emphasize quality and customer satisfaction while providing the best carpet cleaning service in Calgary. You can rest assured that your carpet steam cleaning will not only be the best you have ever had, but that services will be performed in accordance with the Carpet Cleaning industry’s highest standard of quality set by the IICRC.
We Use A State Of The Art Cleaning Equipment !
Over The Other Guy's 40 Year Old Out Dated Truck Mount System.
At PHCS we understand maybe not every home owner understands how carpet steam cleaning works, that's why we always educate our customers on the entire process and answer any questions or concerns before we start any job. We believe that having the best quality cleaning comes with the experience as well as the best tools used for the job. That is why we always use the most up to date equipment in the industry over a 40 year old truck mount system the other guy's use. We always clean and maintain all of our equipment each and every time, eliminating other clients potential unwanted hazards such as odours and bacteria that can linger inside hoses and wands and can easily be transferred into your homes carpets. Can the other guys say that with there truck mount systems?
What Is Hot Water Extraction and Why It Should Matter To You?
Hot Water Extraction (HWE) is often referred to as Carpet Steam Cleaning. For over 100 years HWE has been the professional carpet cleaners standard practice using high heated water to extract dirt and soil from deep beneath the surface of your carpets. As time went on new practices and technological advancements in science have developed into now what most customers know as Carpet Steam Cleaning. With the proper understanding of what type of fiber your carpet is, any professional carpet technician can bring back the life and vibrancy to assumed dead or de colorised carpets with HWE.
Call us today and one of our home care professionals will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about Carpet Steam Cleaning and HWE.
We Use State Of The Art Cleaning Equipment.
- Portable 500 PSI
- 2-3 Stage Vacuum System
- 200 Fahrenheit heat exchanger
- Hosing 25-50 ft max (Higher Suction, More Power)
- Carpet Wand
- Subsurface Tools
- Proprietary Softeners and Conditioners
- Stair Tool
- Rotovac Max Cleaning 1000 RPM
- UV Light (Identifies Bio- Materials such as Pet Urine)
- Tamping Brush
- CBR (Counter Rotating Brush)
- Graddy Rake
How to spot a SCAM ...
First and most important thing you should always do is hire a professional company that has been certified by the IICRC https://www.iicrc.org and that is completely insured!!! Why?
1) Companies that are certified by IICRC have went to school and paid for their education and courses to have become known and truthfully claim that they are an IICRC expert and professional in the field of carpet cleaning and sanitation services in both residential and commercial.
2) when completing the IICRC training course you will receive an embroidery patch, plastic card, certificate of achievement and a special IICRC Carpet Cleaning manuel not sold in stores. Anyone who provides this proof, is to be considered a true professional and is insured and bonded and listed within the IICRC database.
3) These IICRC courses are not cheap! Companies that invest in this type of training certification do so with complete understanding that this is their life long career path. You know if you are dealing with someone who cares about investing in their future and profession or some who is out about just to take your money?
4) No one should ever guarantee anything! carpet cleaning is a science and being such the first thing they will teach you at the IICRC is never guarantee anything! If anyone guarantees you anything RUN, RUN FAST!!!
For more information on the IICRC please visit http://www.iicrc.org